At Latitude Prime, we can guarantee you a professional, master-crafted and certified document translation.
We employ teams of certified linguists who are all native speakers in their languages, as well as experts in various subject matters and industries. Our linguists are also able to localize their translations based on your intended audience’s vernacular language, which can vary greatly from region to region in a country.
Our translators are certified to translate documents including, but not limited to:
- Birth certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Divorce decrees
- School or university transcripts
- Report cards
- Powers of attorney
- All relevant documents required by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), other government agencies, employers, universities, courts or hospitals
Many of our linguists have been certified and accredited by the following organizations:
- Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI)
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- Société Française des Traducteurs (SFT)
- United Nations
- National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
- Institute of Linguists
Each translation professional that we employ has vast experience in translating for various entities, and they are well-versed in the specific markets for which they translate. No matter the language or subject matter, we employ a specialist who is perfectly suited for your needs.
For more information on our certified document translation services, or to discuss a project, fill out an online contact form or call 888-341-9080.